Fact Sheet: The Department of Energy's Loan Programs
The U.S. Department of Energy's Loan Guarantee Program paves the way for federal support of clean energy projects that use innovative technologies, and spurs further investment in these advanced technologies.
More like this
- Fact Sheet on Job Creation in Piketon, Ohio
- Fact Sheet: Clean Energy Technology Announcements
- Fact Sheet: $2.3 Billion in New Clean Energy Manufacturing Tax Credits
- Department of Energy Announces $120 Million to Support Development of Innovative Manufacturing Processes
- Fact Sheet on NCAR Simulations