Energy Department Applauds World’s First Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Station in Orange County
Washington, D.C. – The U.S. Department of Energy today issued the following statement in support of the commissioning of the world’s first tri-generation fuel cell and hydrogen energy station to provide transportation fuel to the public and electric power to an industrial facility, located at the Orange County Sanitation District's wastewater treatment plant in Fountain Valley, California. The fuel cell commissioned today is a combined heat, hydrogen, and power system that co-produces hydrogen in addition to electricity and heat, making it a tri-generation system.
Tags for Energy Department Applauds World’s First Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Station in Orange County
More like this
- What's in the OSTI Legacy Collection?
- The Manhattan Project -- Its Long-term Influences
- Clean Energy to Out-Innovate the Rest of the World
- Fuel cell vehicle…working toward an enviro-friendly car of the future
- Department of Energy Awards Nearly $7 Million to Advance Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Storage Systems Research