DOE Awards $377 Million in Funding for 46 Energy Frontier Research Centers
Washington, DC - In a major effort to accelerate the scientific breakthroughs needed to build a new 21st-century energy economy, U.S. Energy Secretary Steven Chu announced the delivery of $377 million in funding for 46 new multi-million-dollar Energy Frontier Research Centers (EFRCs) located at universities, national laboratories, nonprofit organizations, and private firms across the nation.
More like this
- Transparency in Government and Transformative Science
- Department of Energy to Host Inaugural Energy Frontier Research Center Summit
- Energy Secretary Chu Announces $1.2 Billion in Recovery Act Funding for Science
- Department of Energy Announces $120 Million to Support Development of Innovative Manufacturing Processes
- OSTI: The Storefront for the DOE