DOE Awards Up to $14.6 Million to Support Development of Advanced Water Power Technologies
U.S. Department of Energy Secretary Steven Chu announced that 22 advanced water power projects will receive up to $14.6 million in funding to advance the commercial viability, market acceptance, and environmental performance for new marine and hydrokinetic technologies as well as conventional hydropower plants.
Tags for DOE Awards Up to $14.6 Million to Support Development of Advanced Water Power Technologies
More like this
- Departments of Energy and Interior Announce $26.6 Million in Funding to Develop Advanced Hydropower Technologies
- Departments of Energy and Interior Award Nearly $17 Million for Advanced Hydropower Technologies
- Department of Energy Awards $37 Million for Marine and Hydrokinetic Energy Technology Development
- What's in the OSTI Legacy Collection?
- Hydropower Upgrades to Yield Added Generation at Average Costs Less Than 4 cents per kWh - Without New Dams