DOE Announces Awardees for the Industrial Energy Efficiency Grand Challenge
WASHINGTON, DC - The U.S. Department of Energy announced today that 48 research and development projects across the country have been selected as award winners of the Industrial Energy Efficiency Grand Challenge.
More like this
- DOE Announces $29 Million in Recovery Act Awards for Weatherization Training Centers
- Secretary Chu Announces More than $155 Million for Industrial Energy Efficiency Projects
- Secretary Chu Announces $47 Million to Improve Efficiency in Information Technology and Communications Sectors
- DOE Announces Nearly $120 Million to Advance Innovative Weatherization Projects, Highlights Progress in the Program Nationally
- Secretary Chu Announces Over $8 Million to Support Local Energy Assurance Planning Initiatives