DOE Announces $87 Million in Funding to Support Solar Energy Technologies
WASHINGTON, DC - At the opening of the U.S. Department of Energy's Solar Decathlon on the National Mall, Energy Secretary Steven Chu announced up to $87 million will be made available to support the development of new solar energy technologies and the rapid deployment of available carbon-free solar energy systems.
More like this
- Energy Department Announces $7 Million to Reduce Non-Hardware Costs of Solar Energy Systems
- U.S. Department of Energy Announces Student Teams to Compete in 2011 Solar Decathlon
- Department of Energy to Invest up to $12 Million to Support Early Stage Solar Technologies
- DOE’s Solar Decathlon – Building the Future
- DOE Announces $30 Million in New Small Business Funding to Help Commercialize Clean Energy Technologies