Department of Energy Supercomputer Helps Design More Efficient Big Rigs
Washington, DC - BMI Corporation, a company in South Carolina, in partnership with the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) has successfully developed a technology that will make semi trucks more fuel efficient with the potential to save millions of gallons of fuel.
More like this
- DOE's Oak Ridge and Lawrence Berkeley National Labs Join with Dow Chemical to Develop Next-Generation Cool Roofs
- Department of Energy Announces $120 Million to Support Development of Innovative Manufacturing Processes
- Department of Energy to Invest up to $12 Million to Support Early Stage Solar Technologies
- University of Tennessee Knoxville in DOE’s .EDUconnections Spotlight
- U.S. Department of Energy Announces Expanded Partnership with Industry to Advance Next-Generation Automotive Technologies