Department of Energy Offers $17 Million Conditional Commitment to Improve Reliability of New York State's Electrical Grid
Washington D.C. - Energy Secretary Steven Chu today offered AES Energy Storage, LLC a conditional commitment for a loan guarantee for $17.1 million to support the construction of a 20 megawatt (MW) energy storage system using advanced lithium-ion batteries.
Tags for Department of Energy Offers $17 Million Conditional Commitment to Improve Reliability of New York State's Electrical Grid
More like this
- Vice President Biden Announces Plan to Put One Million Advanced Technology Vehicles on the Road by 2015
- Secretary Chu Offers $117 Million Conditional Commitment for Hawaii Wind Power Project
- Department of Energy Conditional Loan Guarantee Commitment to Support the Development of New Hampshire's Largest Wind Farm
- Department of Energy Offers $90.6 Million Conditional Commitment Loan Guarantee to Support Colorado Solar Generating Facility
- Department of Energy Offers $102 Million Conditional Commitment for Loan Guarantee to U.S. Geothermal, Inc.