Department of Energy Launches "America's Next Top Energy Innovator"
Boston, MA - As part of the Obama Administration's Startup America Initiative, U.S. Energy Secretary Steven Chu today announced the "America's Next Top Energy Innovator" challenge, which will give start-up companies the opportunity to license groundbreaking technologies developed by the National Laboratories for $1,000 and build successful businesses.
More like this
- Obama Administration Announces 14 Initial Partners in the Better Buildings Challenge
- Startup Stars highlighted at OSTI's Science Showcase
- Iowa Start-up May Be “America’s Next Top Energy Innovator”
- Vice President Biden Visits National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Announces First Agreement Under "America's Next Top Energy Innovator" Challenge
- Obama Administration Announces More Than $327 Million in Recovery Act Funding for Science Research