Department of Energy Considers New Venue for Solar Decathlon 2013
Washington, D.C. - Energy Secretary Steven Chu today announced that the Department of Energy is considering offers for a new site for Solar Decathlon 2013. The U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon is a competition that challenges collegiate students from across the globe to design, build, and operate solar-powered houses that are affordable, highly energy efficient, attractive, and easy to live in.
More like this
- Department of Energy Considers New Venue for Solar Decathlon 2013
- DOE’s Solar Decathlon – Building the Future
- DOE's Solar Decathlon to Highlight Innovation, Future Green Jobs
- DOE Solar Decathlon Coming to National Mall
- University Teams to Showcase Affordable, Energy Efficient Living in U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon 2011