Could 135,000 Laptops Help Solve the Energy Challenge?
Washington, D.C. - U.S Energy Secretary Steven Chu today announced the largest ever awards of the Department's supercomputing time to 57 innovative research projects - using computer simulations to perform virtual experiments that in most cases would be impossible or impractical in the natural world.
More like this
- DOE Awards Over a Billion Supercomputing Hours to Address Scientific Challenges
- Mixing Science.gov, Coffee, and a Laptop
- Transparency in Government and Transformative Science
- Dr. Warnick Speaks at Computers In Libraries Annual Conference
- Secretary Chu Announces Simulation-Based Engineering User Center