Bold, Transformational Energy Research Projects Win $151 Million in Funding
San Francisco, Calif. - The Department of Energy today announced major funding for 37 ambitious research projects - including some that could allow intermittent energy sources like wind and solar to provide a steady flow of power, or use bacteria to produce automotive fuel from sunlight, water and carbon dioxide.
More like this
- Energy Department Recognizes Nation’s Top Green Power Programs
- Secretary Chu Announcement of $151 Million in ARPA-E Grants
- Vice President Biden Announces Recovery Act Funding for 37 Transformational Energy Research Projects
- DOE’s Solar Decathlon – Building the Future
- Secretary Chu Announces First Awards from $1.4 Billion for Industrial Carbon Capture and Storage Projects