Sample records for 2008-q1 2009-q1 2010-q1 from the National Library of Energy Beta (NLEBeta)
Note: This page contains sample records for the topic "2008-q1 2009-q1 2010-q1" from the National Library of EnergyBeta (NLEBeta).
While these samples are representative of the content of NLEBeta,
they are not comprehensive nor are they the most current set.
We encourage you to perform a real-time search of NLEBeta
to obtain the most current and comprehensive results.
On October 5, 2009, On October 5, 2009, President Obama signed Executive Order (EO) 13514, Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy, and Economic Performance. 1 This order represents a transformative shift in the way the government will operate by establishing greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs) as the integrating metric for tracking progress toward federal sustainability. The new order does not replace EO 13423, Strengthening Federal Environmental, Energy, and Transportation Management. Like previous orders, the new order relies heavily on effective real property asset management practices to achieve its goals. It provides new direction in these areas: * Stormwater, potable, industrial and landscaping water * Waste including recycling and composting * Integrated planning
All Nuclear Reports All Nuclear Reports Domestic Uranium Production Report - Quarterly Data for 3rd Quarter 2013 | Release Date: October 31, 2013 | Next Release Date: February 2014 | full report Previous Issues Year: 2013-Q2 2013-Q1 2012-Q4 2012-Q3 2012-Q2 2012-Q1 2011-Q4 2011-Q3 2011-Q2 2011-Q1 2010-Q4 2010-Q3 2010-Q2 2010-Q1 2009-Q4 2009-Q3 2009-Q2 2009-Q1 2008-Q4 2008-Q3 2008-Q2 2008-Q1 Go 3rd Quarter 2013 U.S. production of uranium concentrate in the third quarter 2013 was 1,171,278 pounds U3O8, down 16 percent from the previous quarter and up 12 percent from the third quarter 2012. Third quarter 2013 uranium production is at its highest level since 1999. During the third quarter 2013, U.S. uranium was produced at six U.S. uranium facilities. U.S. Uranium Mill in Production (State)
Kassianov Kassianov Aerosol remote sensing under partly cloudy conditions: How well are we doing? Background Ground-based/airborne lidar observations: Raman Lidar (RL), Micropulse Lidar (MPL) High Spectral Resolution Lidar (HSRL) Can they be extended by other observations? Outline Q1: Why it is important? Q2: What issues do we have? Q3: How can we address them? Q1: IAE and Aerosol RF Simultaneous and coincident measurements of aerosol and cloud properties are desirable: Indirect Aerosol Effects (IAEs) Aerosol Radiative Forcing (RF) Ghan and Schwartz, BAMS, 2007 Myhre et al., ACP, 2009Q1: Occurrence Partly cloudy sky: 30% (SGP), 40-80% (TWP) Credit: C. Long Q2: 3D Problem Examples of 3D Cloud Impacts: Positive Cloud Radiative Forcing (RF) Reflectance Enhancement Cloud Screening Q2: Positive Cloud RF
This report documents trends in U.S. venture capital investments over the period 1980 through the second quarter of calendar year 2010 (2010Q1+Q2). Particular attention is given to U.S. venture capital investments in the energy/industrial sector over the period 1980-2010Q1+Q2 as well as in the more recently created cross-cutting category of CleanTech over the period 1995-2010Q1+Q2. During the early 1980s, U.S. venture capital investments in the energy/industrial sector accounted for more than 20% of all venture capital investments. However subsequent periods of low energy prices, the deregulation of large aspects of the energy industry, and the emergence of fast growing new industries like computers (both hardware and software), biotechnology and the Internet quickly reduced the priority accorded to energy/industrial investments. To wit, venture capital investments related to the energy/industrial sector accounted for only 1% of the $119 billion dollars invested in 2000 by the U.S. venture capital community. The significant increase in the real price of oil that began in 2003-2004 correlates with renewed interest and increased investment by the venture capital community in energy/industrial investment opportunities. Venture capital investments for 2009 for the energy/industrial sector accounted for $2.1 billion or slightly more than 13% of all venture capital invested that year. The total venture capital invested in energy/industrial during the first two quarters of 2010 is close to $1.8 billion accounting for 17% of all venture capital investments during the first two quarters of 2010. In 2009, the aggregate amount invested in CleanTech was $1.8 billion (30% of the total US venture capital invested in that lean year) and for the first two quarters of 2010 US venture capital investments in CleanTech have already exceeded $1.9 billion (19% of all US venture capital investments made during the first half of 2010). Between 2004 and 2009, U.S. venture capital investments in energy/industrial as well as CleanTech have more than quadrupled in real terms.