Find DOE Collections
The mission of the Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) is to advance science and sustain technological creativity by making R&D findings available and useful to Department of Energy (DOE) researchers and the public. Ongoing strategies for accomplishing this mission:
- Collaborate within DOE through the Scientific and Technical Information Program to develop and maintain efficient, state-of-the-art access and delivery of research results.
- Partner with others to facilitate alliances for national and international cooperation and information exchange.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain customized information products and services for a variety of constituencies.
- Implement Department-wide STI policy and best business practices.
- Preserve STI, in tangible copies or electronically, as appropriate.
- Accelerate the diffusion of knowledge to advance science (655-KB PDF).