Access—at one place, all-in-one widget, right at your fingertips—a variety of scientific and technical information sources from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI).
Help your patron:
- Included are search capabilities for full-text DOE documents at Information Bridge, DOE resources at Science Accelerator, U.S. government science at Science.gov, and international science at WorldWideScience.org.
- Spark further scientific discovery by providing your researchers with the scientific and technical information your colleagues are using. Just view the most downloaded documents (monthly) at OSTI or browse the most popular OSTI subject categories and their related documents.
- Examine OSTI Tools for librarians; including MARC Records for the Information Bridge that allow you to easily expand access to a variety of scientific research straight from your catalog.
- Stay in the know with News from OSTI.
- Take a sneak peek at DOESpaces for features on national laboratories, scientists, Nobel Laureates and so much more.