Current National Partners in WorldWideScience.org
We hope the flags of many other nations will soon be waving in support of this effort to "connect people to science" worldwide.
In addition to the U.S. and the UK these countries have contributed:
• Australia, which is providing access to its Antarctic Data Centre
• Brazil, providing a Brazilian scientific journals database
• Canada, providing access to the databases of the Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information and Defense Research and Development Canada
• Denmark, providing access to an e-prints database and a research in progress database
• France, providing access to the research of the National Center for Scientific Research
• Germany, providing access to Vascoda, a portal to scholarly research information sponsored by the German Research Foundation and managed by TIB-Hannover
• Japan, providing access to several databases of the Japan Science and Technology Agency; and
• New Zealand, providing access to Transactions & Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand 1868–1961.
• The Netherlands, providing access to NARCIS, a portal to Dutch scientific information.