Slide 20: Current WorldWideScience.org Sources
- African Journals Online
- Article@INIST (France)
- Australian Antarctic Data Centre
- Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information
- CSIR Research Space (South Africa)
- Defence Research and Development Canada (Canada)
- DEFF Global E Prints (Denmark)
- DEFF Research Database (Denmark)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (Sweden)
- Electronic Table of Contents (ETOC) (United Kingdom)
- Indian Academy of Sciences
- Indian Institute of Science Eprints
- Indian Institute of Science Theses & Dissertations
- Indian Medlars Centre
- J-EAST (Japan)
- J-STAGE (Japan)
- J-STORE (Japan)
- Journal@rchive (Japan)
- Korea Science (Korea)
- NARCIS (Netherlands)
- Science.gov (United States)
- Scientific Electronic Library Online (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Portugal, Spain)
- Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand 1868-1961 (New Zealand)
- UK PubMed Central (United Kingdom)
- Vascoda (Germany)
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Publications Register
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Research Register
Slide 21: WorldWideScience.org Search
Here's how it works . . .
Slide 22: WorldWideScience.org Search
Type a search term such as "weather prediction" into the search box and click "Search".
Slide 23: WorldWideScience.org Search
With just one click, your query will be sent from the server in Oak Ridge, TN, to databases around the globe.
Slide 24: WorldWideScience.org Search
Slide 25: WorldWideScience.org Search
Your query will return to your desktop from the server in Oak Ridge, TN, with a list of results in "real time."
Slide 26: The stage Is Set for the Future
You get up-to-the-minute information relevant to your query.
Slide 27: The stage Is Set for the Future
We are ready to scale up our efforts in federated search. Simply put, we intend to make more science accessible to more people than anyone has done before.