OSTIblog Search Results
- Dynamically OSTI--Web 2.0-- Enabling Information-Enabling Users-Enabling Acceleration
information, in this case from Wikipedia and EurekAlert!, are provided as a service to the user for help with ...
OSTIblog Article - Erin Anderson - 2013-09-20 13:57
- WorldWideScience and data
scientific and numeric data. Unless users are very familiar with a particular data center or know that ...
OSTIblog Article - Lorrie Johnson - 2013-08-02 15:44
- Science.gov Makes Further Advances
A Science.gov widget is now available to add to your site. By doing so, you and your users will be able to ...
OSTIblog Article - Valerie Allen - 2013-09-20 14:12
- WorldWideScience.org Goes Mobile
text is provided, users can view it on the phone/tablet, or they may choose to download it into ...
OSTIblog Article - Lorrie Johnson - 2013-08-02 12:35
- WorldWideScience – Easy Access to Text, Multimedia, and Data!
users can search over 90 databases from around the world. Furthermore, the search results are segmented ...
OSTIblog Article - Lorrie Johnson - 2013-11-12 18:48
- Science, Knowledge, Experience, and the Facebook-Way
a reputable source. Enter the OSTI Facebook page, which fills the gap by providing a new platform for users ...
OSTIblog Article - Erin Anderson - 2014-09-30 11:24 - 2 comments
- Join the discussion on important DOE research
technical reports. Information Bridge serves over 3 million user transactions per month. We look forward to ...
OSTIblog Article - Michelle Turpin - 2013-08-02 14:32
- Value of a Semantic Science Accelerator and Means of Constructing It
Right now, such inferences still generally require user involvement. But software programs designed and ...
OSTIblog Article - Dr. William Watson - 2013-08-02 13:15
- OSTI’s Web Metrics – Persistent Cookies and the Functionality They Enable
users return to my site? What path of navigation do users follow on website? Is a particular branch ...
OSTIblog Article - Mark Martin - 2013-05-03 09:06
- Watch More Science Videos – Now with Closed Captioning
users to see the videos’ audio in textual format, for all videos added since July 2013. Users simply ...
OSTIblog Article - Brian Hitson - 2013-09-20 14:03