This is a big year for Science.gov, the interagency federal science information portal on the web since 2002. A major upgrade has just been completed and is available at http://www.science.gov.
- An updated look is in place, with a slideshow demonstrating some of the major activities of the 13 participating science agencies
- Multimedia sources are now available and automatically searched
- Visualization of related and narrower topics is an optional display, as is the ability to navigate visually
- A Spanish version, Ciencia.Science.gov, is linked from Science.gov
- New databases and websites have been added
- Upgraded software enhances the results page
Look for an updated mobile version coming out soon! Science.gov is a collaboration of 17 organizations within 13 federal agencies, operated by DOE’s Office of Scientific and Technical Information and supported by CENDI, an interagency working group of senior scientific and technical information (STI) managers.
Science.gov Operations Manager