ETDE Membership – Obligations and Benefits (cont'd)
- Staying abreast of recent developments in various research areas (including some basic sciences).
- Avoiding duplication of research effort and learning from expected and unexpected results.
- Jump-starting research at a point further along than anticipated.
- Identifying which countries and people are involved in particular research areas.
- Understanding how countries deal with energy-related environmental and climate change issues.
- Contracting party has right to determine ETDEWEB access within its national borders.