DOE Science Showcase - Dark Matter and Dark Energy
The nature of dark energy or invisible energy is one of the universe’s most compelling mysteries and its resolution is likely to completely change our understanding of matter, space, and time. For more information, see In the OSTI Collections: Dark Matter and Dark Energy, by Dr. William Watson, Physicist, OSTI staff.
Dark energy research information:
- Temperature and Density Conditions for Nucleogenesis by Fusion Processes in Stars, William Fowler, DOE R&D Accomplishments
- Saul Perlmutter, Distant Supernovae, Dark Energy, and the Accelerating Expansion of the Universe, DOE R&D Accomplishments
- More dark energy research results in Energy Citations Database
- The Dark Energy Survey Camera (DECam), Energy Citations Database
- The Universe Adventure – we bring the cosmos to you!, Science.gov
- Saul Perlmutter, LBNL physicists and 2011 Nobel laureate, discusses Dark Energy and the Accelerating Universe, DOE Office of Science
Visit the Science Showcase homepage.