DOE Science Showcase – Biofuels in the databases
The new ScienceCinema provides access points where the term biofuels is spoken in DOE multimedia presentations.
DOE Green Energy renewable energy portal offers biofuels related research.
Science Accelerator returns results for biofuels from DOE resources with just one query:
Biofuels in the news…
- Secretary Chu Announces up to $30 Million for Research to Advance the Next Generation of Biofuels, DOE News, December 14, 2010
- New lignin ‘lite’ switchgrass boosts biofuel yield by more than one-third, ORNL News, Feb. 14, 2011
- Challenges for biofuels: New life cycle assessment report from Energy Biosciences Institute, Eureka Alert, February 9, 2011
- Sandia researchers tailoring fungi-based biofuels to meet the needs of current, advanced combustion engines, DOE Pulse, February 7, 2011
- How now, inside the cow? 30,000 enzymes for biofuel, DOE Pulse, February 7, 2011
Biofuels in focus…
An Overview of the Science (PDF)
Visit the Science Showcase homepage.