Find the latest in DOE-sponsored Scientific and Technical Software
- TAOS, Trajectory Analysis and Optimization System
- GADRAS V16.0, Gamma Detector Response and Analysis Software (GADRAS) v. 16.0
- DYNA3D2000*, Explicit 3-D Hydrodynamic FEM Program
- NAPLator, Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid Calculator
- HGSYSTEMUF6, Model for Simulating Dispersion due to Atmospheric Release of UF6
An Atmospheric Transport Model for Toxic Substances.: ATM-TOX predicts concentration and deposition on the Earth's surface of airborne pollutants from point sources (such as smokestacks), line sources (such as rows of smelters) and area sources (such as landfills).