Summary: Papers in peer-reviewed archival journals
1. "On standard and vector finite element analysis of a strict anti-plane shear model with elastic curva-
ture", R. A. Regueiro, P. Dixit and K. Garikipati, accepted in Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics
and Engineering, 2007.
2. "Advances in the numerical treatment of grain-boundary migration: Coupling with mass transport
and mechanics", H. Mourad and K. Garikipati, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engi-
neering, vol. 196, pp 595-607, 2006.
3. "Biological remodelling: Stationary energy, configurational change, internal variables and dissipation",
K. Garikipati, J. E. Olberding, H. Narayanan, E. M. Arruda, K. Grosh and S. Calve, Journal of the
Mechanics and Physics of Solids, vol. 54, pp 1493-1515, 2006.
4. "The continuum elastic and atomistic viewpoints on the formation volume and strain energy of a
vacancy", K. Garikipati, M. L. Falk, M. Bouville, B. Puchala, and H. Narayanan, Journal of the
Mechanics and Physics of Solid vol. 54, pp 1929-1951, 2006.
5. "A Discontinuous Galerkin method for the Cahn-Hilliard equation", G. N. Wells, E. Kuhl and K.
Garikipati, Journal of Computational Physics vol. 218, pp 860-877, 2006.
6. "A discontinuous Galerkin method for strain gradient-dependent damage: Study of interpolations and
convergence", L. Molari, G. N. Wells, K. Garikipati and F. Ubertini, Computer Methods in Applied
Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 195, pp 14801498, 2006.
7. "An assumed gradient finite element method for the level set equation", H. Mourad, J. Dolbow and K.
Garikipati, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, vol. 64, 10091032, 2005.