Master's programme at University of Gothenburg
There is more to Computer Science than Programming.
There is more to Programming than people think...
Computer Science is the study of:
· computers and computation
· their general powers and limitations
· the design of hard- and software
· the solving of problems in applications of computers
You will be highly qualified for:
· finding out how to represent and reason about processes and information
· creating languages for representing processes and information
· developing methods for analysing and creating processes and information
· create and study working hardware and software artefacts
· developing models, methods, and technologies to design, realise, and operate these
· studying symbolic representation, implementation, manipulation, and communication