Summary: Scheduling for Instruments
1. Login first.
2. For login password please contact Krystyna (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your Group
is MRLPOLY. Please let me know if there were any problems with Login.
3. Select an instrument and reserve time and/or view schedule.
4. Time limits: Min 15 min. Time length for reservation is flexible.
5. Cancellation Policy: Time reserved have to be cancelled BEFORE the scheduled
start time. Time reserved but not used will be charged to the user account at
regular recharge prices.
6. Walk-in usage: Any instrument in the Polymer Facility can be used on walk-in
basis if it idles or the person who has the time slot doesn't show up within 15 min
of his/her scheduled time. Before using the instrument on walk-in basis please
check the schedule to avoid conflict with the next signed-up user.
7. Development Engineer reserves the rights to cancel reservations, after prior
notification of the signed-up users, for instrument maintenance, troubleshooting