Summary: You're Invited to a
New Product Tradeshow!!!
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13TH
3:00 6:00 P.M.
HAAS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY
3:00 4:30 P.M.: Formal presentations in Cheit Hall (C110, C125, C135)
4:30 6:00 P.M.: Tradeshow in the Wells Fargo Room (420 Cheit Hall)
The students in Managing New Product Development have spent the semester learning
about new product development by really doing it!
Come see prototype models of:
· Core Element: The lightweight, full-featured backpacking shelter
· DrinkPod: Improving your total relationship with beverages in active social settings
· Table Tap: An engaging, refreshing way to enjoy beer in bars and restaurants
· ReliAwake!: The alarm clock that ensures on-time wake up
· Junior Globetrotter: Experience a day in the life of children around the globe
· Cereal Packaging Redesign: Easier to open and dispense while maintaining freshness
· The Mountain Resort Experience: Improving the chairlift
· Pak Rack: A "no sweat" way to carry your backpack on your bike
· The Leisure Reader: Makes reading more comfortable in any position