Summary: 1/11 1
University of Michigan Application for Resident Classification for Tuition Purposes
** FILING DEADLINES**
Fall Term . . September 30 Winter Term . . January 31 Spring, Spring/Summer, and Summer Terms . . July 31
Applications must be received in the Residency Classification Office by 5 p.m. on the deadline date or a $300 late fee will be assessed.
No applications will be accepted after the last day of classes of the term.
Return the completed application to: Residency Classification Office, Office of the Registrar, 1210 LSA Building, 500 S. State St., Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1382
If you have questions or need assistance, call the Residency Classification Office at (734)764-1400 or view the Residency Guidelines at http://ro.umich.edu/resreg.php.
1. Name Ms.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Last) (First) (Middle)
2. Area Code and Phone Number_______________________________________________________________________
3. Date of Birth ___________/ ___________/ ___________ Place of Birth____________________________________________________________________________________________________
4. Social Security Number__________________________________________________________ UM Student Number__________________________________________________________
5. Requesting resident classification effective (circle one term only): Fall Winter Spring Sp/Su Summer
6. Circle UM Campus currently attending/will attend: Ann Arbor Dearborn Flint
7. If Current or Former UM Student:
School or College enrolled in _________________________________________Class Level _________________________________Graduation Date______________________________________
If Prospective UM Student: