Summary: Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Visiting Scholar Information
· From time to time senior scholars and distinguished visitors wish to pursue collaborative research or advanced study at
UCSD. Such persons are appointed as Visiting Scholars and are supported from sources outside the University. Visiting
Scholars may not hold any other appointment or be employed by UCSD.
· University facilities are made available to appointed Scholars holding doctoral degrees or their foreign equivalents. Visitors
who have received the doctorate within the past five years should be appointed as Postdoctoral Fellows.
· Visiting Scholar status is not limited to a specific period of time.
UCSD Visiting Scholar Policy and Guidelines below;
· Visiting Academic Benefit Plan (VABP):
· No compensation is allowed in this series
· Once the appointment ends, the visit ends also.