Summary: Farrokh Ayazi February 2012
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-0250
Tel: 404-894-9496 ; Fax: 404-385-6650
I. EARNED DEGREES
· Ph.D. in Electrical Eng. from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, January 2000.
· M.S. in Electrical Eng. from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, May 1997.
· B.S. in Electrical Eng. (Honors) from the University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, May 1994.
· July 2009 Present: Professor, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of
Technology, Atlanta, GA.
· August 2009 December 2010, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Qualtré, Inc., Marlborough, MA (on leave
from Georgia Tech)