Summary: How to Use FAST with an APEA Fund
HOW TO FIND FAST
From the University of Regina homepage, click "Quicklinks Navigator" under the UofR logo and
then choose "FAST"
Click this direct link: https://millennium.uregina.ca/FASTPORTAL/
HOW TO LOG IN TO FAST
1) Type in your nine digit employee ID into the "User ID" field
2) Type in your six digit pin number into the "PIN" field
3) Press the "Sign In" button.
Note: This is the same user id and pin as Web Mark Entry and UR Self Service.
If you have any problems logging into FAST or you do not know your PIN number, contact the IT
Support Centre at 585-4685 or IT.Support@uregina.ca. They can reset your PIN.
HOW TO USE FAST
1) After logging into FAST, choose "Finance Reporting" under "Applications" on the right-
hand side of the page.
2) You will then see a page with many input fields. Type the fund number you would like
to look up in the "fund" field or click the little down arrow beside the "fund" field and
select a fund from the list. Leave all other fields blank or as is. You can adjust the
"period" date later. (These instructions assume you choose an APEA fund.)