Summary: Microwave Reactor Manual
Krystyna Brzezinska (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Chemistry- set up and run experiments, and view experiment results.
2. System- change system settings, manage users. Only users with the system owner privilage can
perform these tasks.
3. Service- service can only be performed by an authorized Biotage service technician.
4. Shut Down- shut down the system.
The Chemistry mode consist: Editor (1), Racks (2), Status (3) and Results (4).
Set up and run your experiment (with Robot)
1. Select the Editor tab in the right-hand panel.
2. Enter the number of reactions by pressing Number of Vials. You can also add a reaction to the
experiment by selecting an empty vial position in the rack overview
3. Reaction can be performed within a temperature range of 60 to 250 °C at a pressure of up to 20 bar. To
edit a reaction's process parameters or several reactions simultaneously, select the vial or vials in the
rack overview and press Edit. The Edit dialog appears. To edit time, temperature and/or pre-stirring,
press the parameter's button, enter the value on the keypad to the right and then press ENTER. To
change vial type, absorption level and/or whether fixed hold time is used or not, repeatedly press the
parameter's button until the desired value is displayed. Three different absorption levels are available-