Summary: Guidelines for Poster Presentations
CURO 2011 Symposium
Monday, April 4, 2011
1. Posters must be displayed and ready for viewing by 3:00 p.m. Monday, April 4,
2. When you arrive, please first check in at the registration table and receive your
3. Proceed to the Grand Ballroom South (down the escalator and to the left) and meet with
Symposium staff, who will assist you with hanging your poster. Poster numbers will
already be in place.
4. Posters will be displayed on the felt-covered walls in the Classic Center, Grand Hall
South. Please bring Velcro with adhesive backing to secure your poster to the wall.
There will be no display boards available on which to mount your posters.
5. Each poster display should measure no more the 60 inches wide and 42 inches high. It
can be less, but posters must be readable from at least three feet away. The
presentation title must be at least two inches high. Beneath the title, the name(s) of the
student author(s), faculty research mentor, and institution must be at least one inch high.
Posters must meet these requirements in order to be displayed.
6. Presenters must be available to discuss their posters throughout the entire Poster Session
from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. on Monday evening, April 4, 2011. Faculty research mentors