Summary: The Moscow Greenbelt Parkway:
A Vision for Moscow's Future
prepared for a joint meeting of the
Moscow City Council, Parks and Recreation
Commission, and Paradise Path Task Force
Steve Hollenhorst Sylvia Ferrin
June 14, 2005
The Moscow Greenbelt Parkway
· Transportation and utility artery connecting
communities and commercial areas.
· Bicycle and pedestrian pathways.
· Linear greenspace connecting existing and
future parks and public spaces.
· Protection of aesthetic qualities.
· Represents rural traditions and protects rural
land uses of the Palouse.
· Provides opportunities for active and healthy