Summary: MyMathLab is an interactive website where you can:
Self-test to improve your math skills.
Study more efficiently. Create personalized study plans with exercises that match your book.
Get help when you need it. Includes multimedia learning aids like videos and animations.
Talk to a live tutor via a toll free number.
What do I need to get started?
What steps do I take next?
Take the access card that was packaged with the text, review the grid above one more time and then
follow steps 1 - 8 below.
1) Go to www.coursecompass.com and click on Register.
2) Enter your six-word student access code, school zip code and country.
3) Enter the Course ID __aslan40797__ given to you by your instructor.
4) Fill in the requested information, and then create your unique Login Name and Password.
It's recommended that you use your email address as your login name.
5) Return to www.coursecompass.com and log in. At the Welcome page, click on the course you are
6) The first time you enter the site from your computer and anytime you use a new computer, click
on the software Installation Wizard on the Announcements page or on the navigational buttons
on the bottom left side of the screen. This wizard will walk you through the installation of the
software you will need to use the MyMathLab resources. Note: The software may already be