Summary: Complete List of Publications:
1. Davis, F.C. and M. Menaker. Hamsters through time's window: temporal structure
of hamster locomotor rhythmicity. American Journal of Physiology 239:R149-R155,
2. Darrow, J.M., F.C. Davis, J.A. Elliott, M.H. Stetson, F.W. Turek, and M. Menaker.
Influence of photoperiod on reproductive development in the golden hamster.
Biology of Reproduction. 22:443-450, 1980.
3. Davis, F.C. and M. Menaker. Development of the mouse circadian pacemaker:
Independence from environmental cycles. Journal of Comparative Physiology
4. Döhler, K.-D., A. Coquelin, F.C. Davis, M. Hines, J.E. Shryne, And R.A. Gorski.
Differentiation of the sexually dimorphic nucleus in the preoptic area of the rat brain
is determined by the perinatal hormone environment. Neuroscience Letters 33:295-
5. Döhler, K.-D., M. Hines, A. Coquelin, F. Davis, J.E. Shryne, and R.A. Gorski. Pre-
and postnatal influence of diethylstiboestrol on differentiation of the sexually
dimorphic nucleus in the preoptic area of the female rat brain. Neuroendocrinology
Letters 4:361-365, 1982.
6. Davis, F.C., J.M. Darrow, and M. Menaker. Sex differences in the circadian control
of hamster wheel-running activity. American Journal of Physiology 244:R93-R105,