Summary: Contract Terms and Conditions
1. The Renter agrees that the University, its servants and agents, are in no manner responsible or liable to the Renter or any persons
attending at or participating in, the activity planned or otherwise. The Renter agrees to indemnity and save from and against all
costs, expenses, demands, claims, damages, and liabilities whatsoever which the University, its servants and agents, may incur,
suffer, sustain or be or become subject to by reason of the rental of the facility and any event, incident or happening related
2. The applicant shall be responsible for the conduct and supervision of all persons using the contracted facility while occupied by
3. The applicant shall comply with and ensure the compliance of the regulations of all persons using the contracted facility.
4. All articles brought to the facility for use by the applicant or persons using the facility when occupied by the applicant shall be
removed forthwith at the termination of the applicant's occupation of the premises unless otherwise authorized.
5. Any regulations posted in a facility are in addition to the conditions set out herein and shall be complied with in the same manner
and to the same extent as though they were specifically referred to in Condition 2 hereof.
6. The applicant shall take direction from the facility personnel and comply with such direction. The applicant must be prepared to
present this contract to facility personnel and/or University Security/Wascana Centre Authorities for confirmation of agreement.
7. The Faculty of Kinesiology and Health Studies may in its sole discretion cancel or postpone this permit for any or all of the below
a. This facility is required for University purposes
b. This permit was secured by misrepresentation
c. This permit was transferred without the approval of the Facility Coordinator