Summary: Instructor: Dr. Asiabanpour Fall 2006
Course: MFGE 4363 Concurrent Process Engineering
This document includes ALL comments from students, not just the selected ones.
(Original surveys can be requested from the department of Technology and Engineering)
1- The objectives, activities, content, and/or requirements of this course and
· Reflected everything I've learned up till now. Good final course.
· Content was useful.
· I enjoyed the course activities. The course was one of my favorites because of the
hands on work.
· The objectives, activities, and all required content for this course was (were)
stimulating. From day one of the course till the end, the instructor grasped my
mind with his innovation and desire to teach this course. All aspects of this course
was (were) enjoyable.
· Objectives: senior level class where we got our hands on a real life project,
working with EH system in New braunfels. Activities: Very useful for us where
we used our skills to build a part that could be used a production line.
· Were fair and explained.
· I believe the lecture and assignments reflected the manufacturing engineering