Summary: Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Undergraduate Student Information
· In order for a student to be working for the University the student must pay registration fees each quarter
working, therefore being a "Registered" Student.
· Students who are not registered are not eligible for "Student" employment with the University
· Students enrolled part time may continue to work under "Student" status.
· Students who withdraw from enrollment or do not show Registered in the payroll system cannot
continue to work as a student.
· Exception: A student who has paid Spring fees can work through the summer up until the day before Fall class
UCSD Undergraduate Student Policy and Guidelines below;
· Undergraduate students are not eligible for University staff benefits.
· Students should inform the HR Specialist of any extended time away from work (more than 2 weeks) so that
appropriate arrangements can be made to collect timesheets and pay the employee in a timely manner.