Summary: EE382m: Term Projects
Electrical and Computer Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin
March 26, 2007
The purpose of these projects is threefold:
1. It is worth 30% of your grade (but this should be the least important item)
2. working on this project should be training on how to go about approaching an original re-
3. the project should yield results--
· experimental findings on the efficacy of proposed algorithms, and/or
· new techniques for design synthesis
Projects can be done individually, or in pairs.
I do not want a student going off on a tangent, only to learn at the end of the semester that this
happened. On the other hand, I don't want to stifle creativity by monitoring things too closely.
Most of all, I don't want rush jobs, where everything is crammed into a few days at the end of the
semester. You need time to think about these projects.
Project selection: You should make a decision as to the projects you are interested in working on