Summary: Marian Sarah Parker Faculty Interest Form - 2012
Campus Address: Office Phone:
1. Would you be interested in participating as a research mentor through the Women in Science Engineering
(WISE funding provides a stipend of $10.00 per hour for a total of 160 hours in the spring, summer, or fall)
2. Provide a brief description of the nature and parameters of your research area.
3. Provide a brief description of possible Intern Research Project(s).
4. If you were interested in extending the internship, would you provide a brief description of the kind(s) of
funding you currently receive.
NSF funding until (month/date)
Other funding that can be used to supplement Parker funds.
Describe this funding:
Note: WISE funding provides a stipend of $10.00 per hour for a total of 160 hours.
Supplemental funds should reflect this rate.
5. According to your schedule, what are the best times of year for mentoring one or more students in a
research internship? (Check all that apply.)
Winter 2012 Spring 2012 Summer 2012 Fall 2012