LOGGING IN TO UI-INTEGRATE SELF-SERVICE
First-time users must get their Enterprise ID and Enterprise ID Password before logging in to UI-Integrate
Self-Service. On your computer, access the Bluestem Password Reset website:
Log in using your Campus NetID (for example, in your email address, "firstname.lastname@example.org," "xxxxx" is your
NetID) and Bluestem (NetID) password. If you forget your NetID ID password, go to the Account Services
area of the CITES Help Desk on the first floor of the Digital Computer Lab between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.,
Monday through Friday, to have your password reset so you can resume using your NetID. If this is not
possible for you, call the Help Desk at 244-7000 or e-mail email@example.com to make alternate arrangements.
After logging in, choose a new Enterprise password. Your password must:
· Be at least EIGHT (8) characters long.
· Contain at least one (1) UPPER CASE letter.
· Contain at least one (1) LOWER CASE letter.
· Contain at least one (1) numeric DIGIT: (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9).
· Cannot contain any four (4) consecutive characters of your network account (username), also known
as: NetID, LogonID, EnterpriseID.
· Cannot be changed to any of your three (3) previous passwords.