Transportation & Parking Services
Special Area Permit Application
Instructions: Print form, fill out and obtain the appropriate Department Head/MSO signature. Fax
completed form to 3108 or send via campus mail to Parking Services Attn: Permit Sales - Mail Code 7001.
For assistance please send an email to email@example.com or by phone at extension 2346 or 4854.
1. Department Name: _______________________________________________ Mail Code: _________
2. Department Controller: ____________________________________________ Ext: _____________
Amount of Permit(s) needed: _____________
Department will be recharged at the appropriate monthly rate until 8/31/2011. To cancel monthly charges
please return SAP to Parking Services Permit Sales Office. Rates are subject to change each year.
· Special Area Permits are for departmental use only.
· Permit(s) issued will only be valid in Service Areas and Time Zones for a period of 3 hours at a time.
· Special Area Permit must be displayed with a valid UCSB permit.
· Special Area Permits must be affixed to the lower-left-hand corner of the driver-side windshield.
· SAP is not valid in spaces marked "R" (Reserved), Restricted, Vendor, Coastal Access, or Metered
Please make sure you lock your vehicle and secure all valuables before leaving, UCSB cannot assume liability