Summary: 1. You may not use notes.
2. You may use a calculator for basic arithmetic operations, but not for calculus or
3. Tear off this sheet and use it to keep your answers covered at all times. If you need
more scratch paper, I have some.
4. Write your name on the back of the test by the staple to facilitate returning the exams.
Do not write your name on the front of the exam.
5. No question is meant to have a syntax error. If it does, fix it or ask me how I want the
6. You are graded not only on the correct answer, but also the best answer.
7. Look at the number of points a problem is worth in deciding how much time to spend
answering it. A question with five points probably doesn't warrant three pages of
proof (unless you have finished answering everything else).
8. The amount of space provided is an indication of how much room I needed to answer
CS 6890 Game Theory
Fill in the blank (1 point each)