Summary: University of Regina Campus Master Plan
Design Charrette Outcomes
Facilitator: Antonio Gomez-Palacio
U of R is a visionary, inclusive, sustainable, vibrant place of learning with a campus setting that is beautiful,
welcoming, connected outwards and within, with a strong sense of home, community, and belonging.
U of R will...
· foster a sense of belonging throughout Campus and for distinct identities, in a way that is integrated with the
university as a whole
· be an integrated part of the community
· be a beautiful, welcoming campus
· be a campus that is part of the park
· be designed to accommodate all modes of transportation that prioritizes pedestrians (walking, cycling, transit,
· accommodate a diversity of family, housing, and transportation needs
· be a leader and model for sustainability, environmental stewardship, and academic excellence
· foster community wellness and health
· be a compact, walkable campus