Summary: Creating Your Paper and Bibliography
Format a Bibliography From a List of
1. From the menu, select the Bibliography button.
2. Select an output format.
3. Click on Format a Bibliography from a List of
4. Select what file type to create.
5. Select to format all of your references or only those
from a specific folder.
6. Click on Create Bibliography.
7. A new window will open with your bibliography.
8. Save your bibliography to your computer or disk.
Create a paper with in-text citations using the
RefWorks Write-N-Cite feature.
NOTE: This utility is comparable with both Windows
and Macintosh applications. In order to use this
feature, you must first download the Write-N-Cite
utility from the Tools pull-down menu.