Summary: Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Staff Information - Career Hire
· A career appointment must be at 50% or more for at least twelve months. A career position must be filled through open
recruitment and posted for two weeks on the UCSD Job Bulletin. The recruitment process will normally take at least one
month before a position can be filled.
UCSD Staff Policy and Guidelines below;
At Your Service website:
· Are eligible for full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, UC Retirement Plan, etc.)
Please enter the title in the link below:
· Earn vacation and sick leave based on the percent of time worked.
· A separation appointment must be scheduled at least 72 hours prior to the employees last day of work. This will
ensure that a student receives a final paycheck on his or her last day.
· If the employee has been contributing to the Defined Contribution Plan, they will learn of their options to roll