Summary: CURO 2010 Symposium Etiquette
Advice for All Symposium Participants
· Free parking is available in the Classic Center parking deck on Thomas Street.
· Special UGA buses will run every 20 minutes from Memorial Hall and the Georgia Center Hotel
(pick-up on Carlton Street) to the Classic Center between 8:00 a.m. 7:00 p.m.
· The dress code is business (suit, tie, nice slacks, nice skirt, etc.).
· Attend as many oral presentation sessions as your schedule will allow.
· Attend the keynote address.
· Attend the poster session.
· Attend the CURO awards ceremony.
Advice for Oral Presenters
· Check in 30 minutes prior to your session.
· Arrive at your presentation room at least 10 minutes early to prepare for your presentation.
· Introduce yourself to the session convener when you arrive.
· If your faculty research mentor is unable to attend your session, arrange for another professor or the
convener to introduce you and your research. If the convener will be introducing you, please have
some information about yourself and your research prepared for the convener to read.
· Stay throughout the entire session to support your fellow CURO presenters.
· Encourage friends and family members to stay throughout the entire session.
· Ask questions at the end of the session after all three presentations have been given.