Summary: Introductory Remarks
and Key Technical and Management Questions
for the APEX May 2000 Meeting
APEX Meeting, May 10 12, 2000
Argonne National Laboratory
· Welcome to all participants. Thanks to ANL for
hosting the meeting. Thanks to Dai-Kai Sze for his
efforts in arranging the meeting.
· This is the only "physical" meeting this fiscal year.
· Since our last November 99 meeting:
- Good work, good progress.
- A number of questions have been raised.
· We look forward to a productive meeting:
- Review results and progress.
- Discuss technical issues.
- Make technical and management decisions
whenever they are needed.
- Note: Plasma-LW surface interactions were