Summary: STUDENT FINANCE ENGLAND INFORMATION & KEY DATES
FOR CONTINUING STUDENTS 2012/13
Are you returning to a full-time course at university or college in
If you applied for student finance that did NOT depend on your
household income last year (non means tested) you should wait to
hear from Student Finance England as you may not need to re-apply.
SFE will contact you by the end of February 2012. If you are applying
for student finance that depends on your household income:
· You should re-apply for student finance online at
· Apply now the sooner you do, the sooner you'll get your finance
· You must complete your student finance application, including
signing the declaration form, by 29 June 2012.
· You don't need to send Student Finance England any financial
evidence up front.
· SFE will ask for your parents' or partner's National Insurance
number and income so that as part of their assessment they can
automatically check your household income details with HM Revenue